The True Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. Do you believe?

As we prepare to welcome Pope Francis to New York at the end of the month, I would like to ask everyone to view this video about something he was personally involved with that is astounding: the Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires. (I wrote about this in a previous post which you can viewย here.) This story gives tremendous strength to anyone whose faith in the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist is doubtful. It is eight minutes long and very inspiring.

Pope Francis holds dove before his weekly audience at the Vatican

By the way, I will be one of the priests on CBS News in New York alongside Mary Calvi covering the Pope’s visit this month.

view the video on the Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires here

75 thoughts on “The True Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. Do you believe?

1. lisa solimine says:

Father, i was so excited to see you on cbs that i posted on my facebook that i saw you on there! Of course you did an excellent job!!! I loved how you explained things from the Catholic perspective! I only wish you were closer, i used to go to Sacred Heart. If you were there id never miss a mass!

Sincerely,

Lisa Solimine

2. I wasn’t calling you a “negative” person. I was merely asking why you were being so negative about the choice of me for the TV. There is another priest from New York and one from Brooklyn on Channel 2 news, and a religious brother I know will be on Channel 4. I’m sure the other stations are doing the same. It is routine practice whenever there are Church matters to have a priest on hand who knows things about the issue the reporter wouldn’t.

As for your definition of an expert: “an expert is someone who is well educated, respected, articulate, published and polished and has her act together.” I am educated (I resent your friend’s comment that an STB (Bachelor in Sacred Theology) and an Mdiv (Masters in Divinity) are something you find in a Cracker-Jack box. I assure you they are fully accredited degrees as respectable as a Bachelors degree in any other liberal art.) I am respected, I am articulate (ask my parishioners), I have been published in Catholic magazines, I am polished, and I have my act together (whatever that means!) I resent your calling me a nobody. I fit every definition you offer as that of an “expert.” I can’t for the life of me figure out why you would call me a “nobody” unless you have a particular animus against priests or me personally.

• Francesca says:

Father, I have no animus against you or any one else. You are being defensive and over-reacting, two qualities that would not serve a person well as a representative of the Church on one of the largest tv markets in the world. Quite frankly, that’s why CBS should have stayed with the experts. I predict that this will not go well, but maybe I am wrong and a star is about to be born. Please, though, Father, no references to Swedish pop groups. Oy!

• Well, if you didn’t mean to insult me you succeeded nonetheless. How did you expect me to respond to your calling me a “nobody?” You don’t find that insulting? Have you considered the possibility that they specifically wanted a parish priest for the coverage rather than someone in academia? After all, The pope is here to attends the world meeting of families, and who knows families better than a parish priest?

• Francesca says:

Well, I watched. I din’t think you really added anything to the whole experience. Other channels, with experts, did add to my experience. I can only speak for me.

• Gee that’s too bad! The people at the station said I did a great job. They also had a priest on who is an expert on the Vatican affairs to add that side of the discussion. They told me they appreciated the personal reflections I was able to give. I guess you just don’t like me!

3. spookchristian says:

4. spookchristian says:

The catholic so called church has always been the enemy of the Gospel.. they have killed enough Christians, to illustrate that point, and your so called pope, is continually tweeting false teachings, as are other catholic so called priests.

I have had dealings with catholic priests before today, shouting at me, because I pointed out something that he/they did not like..This was when I had only been a christian for a short time, and I obviously trod on a rake sort of,, anyway, that only served to focus my attention on what the differences were between Catholicism, and what I understood the Gospel to be about etc..

So it is nothing personal,, I do not despise you, I despise liars, and false teachers..

I am certainly NOT your enemy, take my word for it, if you were, I would never attempt to speak to you, or any other catholic, and if you knew me, you would know that to be true..

No-one, with any sense, tells an enemy anything at all..So please do not think that I hate or despise you at all, thank you.

I will think about you in prayer..That The Holy Spirit will open your eyes, and mine too..I have plenty of failings,,that I am not going to share with you..
    My faith is in Jesus Christ, and no other..
    I trust NO man on this earth at all..
    It’s not personal,, I’m just not a smooth talker that’s all.

My motto, has been generally to ‘ Boot The Door, and shout through the crack ‘
    I will pray that God will bless you. if only because you seem to be a patient sort of person..

๐Ÿ™‚

Ps…
      I will/can never accept a catholic as brother,,
      2 John 9-11
      As a matter of minor interest, I used to read Hebrew and Greek,mainly because I got sick to death of ponced up, high highfalutin/Protestant bible boffins, yes Christians, spoofing off about their knowledge of Heb/Gk, and I realized that it was not really necessary, and that most of them, did not know what they were talking about.
      Wondering if you would find that amusing at all, I hope so..?
      Other Protestants are so annoying you know..
      Don’t tell anyone.
      ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Sentient Christian says:
  6. spookchristian says:

Don’t message me anymore thank you, because this conversation, as it does with most catholics,will just end up going around and around in circles.. If you message me again,before next Saturday, I will ignore you permanently..Meanwhile get a bible,and wake up to the lies, that you have been told/taught by the Jesuits.!!

• Amazing! Jesuits? I was taught by Dominicans and Xaverians!
      The circular reasoning is on your part. I keep making solid arguments from logic, scripture, and science, and you just keep talking about muffins! By the way, I deleted the ridiculous video you posted on my site. The lies and fallacies in that video are legion. The author takes age-old myths sand total fabrications which have long since been disproven as smear tactics by people with an ax to grind and has presented them as established facts. Your gullibility in believing these lies condemns you of every accusation you made against me. As for getting a Bible, I did! I use several contemporary translations made by ecumenical committees of biblical and linguistic scholars fluent in the original languages who have translated the texts with impeccable knowledge and credentials, while you use a translation made 400 years ago by a gay, anti-Catholic king with no knowledge of Hebrew, Greek or Latin. Who needs to get a real bible????

7. spookchristian says:

I thnk that, with all your high falutin intellect, that you can go an google it, or get a bible, a KJV, and find out for yourself, what the truth of the matter is..This doctrine is so basic to Christian faith, I have actually forgotten some of the doctrine on the blood of Jesus Christ, an need to remind myself, so I thank you for inadvertently, getting me to go back to some of the basics,which is no bad thing..I left behind the basics, and moved on to deeper doctrines,to the meat of the word, and so a little milk now and again, is fine too.

Going by what you have said to me, you are not even believing God, and his word, as you teach things, contrary to His Word.
    You need to get saved mister.
    And stop calling yourself/referring to yourself as Fr, it is also contrary to Scripture.
    Mathew 23v9

8. spookchristian says:

The bread is eaten and it is symbolic of Jesus body broken on the cross,and the wine is symbolic of the blood offered in the Holy of Holies, in the tabernacle, and the blood, cleanses from all sin, and every Christian is covered by the blood of Jesus Christ.

The bread is also a reference to God’s Word, and the blood, is also the Christians justification,remission of sins, and Jesus blood was spilt on the earth, as was righteous Abel’s blood, which speaks from the ground to God, as does the blood of Jesus for the Christian, so that a christian may boldly approach the throne of grace, by his blood, because I am covered by his blood, because I believe in him, and his Word, and that I acknowledge that God is truth, and am born again, by his blood, by the Spirit of God.

If you were Christian, you would know this stuff.
    You are not walking in the light,because you tout false teaching, not just about muffins, but about all sorts of other dogmas that you follow.

With all your so called qualifications, the things you say, tell me that you actually do not know God, and are not a disciple of Jesus Christ.
    You are a Mariolater,and an unwitting deceiver of people who do not know the Scripture’s either.
    I know you have been taught by Jesuits, and so no wonder, your theology is a total mess.
    I’m not perfect, of course, but at least am saved, by Grace,by the blood of Jesus Christ. If you became a Christian, you would certainly leave that Whore of Babylon, the catholic so called church. Rev 17.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1 Corinthians 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

Why don’t you go and find a proper bible from somewhere, and do a study on the blood of Jesus Christ,,it is quite a large subject.

9. spookchristian says:

Whilst I am at it, please DO NOT presume to decide what I leave up to someone else, And more especially, what I leave up to Jesus Christ to do in my life, etc, it is between me and him, NOT you, to decide.
    so please let’s have less of your ‘ inclusive statements ‘,
    we this,
    we that,
    we the other..blah blah..
    I am very familiar with roman catholic trickery.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

10. SR says:

Many “congrats” Father. Am about to watch the video. Would it not be wonderful if all of us could see the “image of God” in others? I think if we did, there would be so much love for them, there could never be room for “hate.” God Bless, SR

11. spookchristian says:

Anybody can eat a muffin, it is not proof of anything.

Anyway,Jesus does not reside in things made with mens or womens hands,, especially NOT a muffin.

Do nuns do ‘ Gluten free’ muffins then ?

12. Francesca says:

Why did they pick you for CBS? I thought they usually use experts?

• Boy! Thanks for the compliment!

• Francesca says:

Seriously, Father, why you and not an expert?

• I didn’t know I wasn’t an expert on the Catholic Mass and beliefs.

• Francesca says:

Hi Father, you know what I mean! This is New York, there are many others who are more knowledgeable and more articulate than you are.m my question is, why you and not one of them?

• No, I don’t know what you mean. What makes you think I am not articulate enough and qualified enough to discuss such matters? I have a bachelor’s degree in Sacred Theology and a Masters Degree in Divinity. What more qualifications do I need? CBS News saw a video of me on a previous CBS news broadcast and they liked my style. Am I the most knowledgeable person in New York? No. But I am definitely highly qualified enough and articulate enough to do the job.

• Francesca says:

Oh well, good luck, I guess.
        It’s a huge responsibility and I only hope you are up to the task!
        When exactly will you be on, Father?

• Actually, I still don’t know. They haven’t given me the full schedule yet. They promised that to me this week.

• Hello Francesca! I just thought of something that maybe is causing some confusion. I will not be on CBS News all by myself; I will be alongside Mary Calvi and another anchor. They will be covering the Pope’s visit. I will be there to answer any specific questions about the Catholic faith that they are not prepared to answer, sort of like a color man.

• Francesca says:

Ok, but for the life of me I just can’t figure this one out!

• Why are you having a hard time figuring this one out? It’s done all the time! TV stations routinely have priests with sufficient knowledge of the event being covered and a TV presence go on the air alongside an anchor to advise them on religious matters, especially to provide knowledge the anchor wouldn’t have. Mary Calvi is one of the anchors covering the story. She has worked with me before on TV and likes working with me, so she asked me to assist her. Why is this a problem for you?

• Francesca says:

I think, on this one, we’re just going to have to agree to disagree. Why in NYC a major news agency isn’t using experts for the Pope’s visit makes not a lick of sense to me. Not every Tom, Dick and Harry belongs on tv. For me, it is a mystery and I wonder if somehow, some way, this doen’t involve a bribe. Forgive me, but the thought has occurred to a few of us. Any way, good luck.

• Well, all I can say is that I don’t know what you have in mind when you speak about an “expert” on Church matters. Being a priest for 25 years with two degrees in theology doesn’t qualify me? I’m not being paid for my work. I do it solely for the cause of advancing the Gospel.

• Francesca says:

Well, the “two degree” thing also throws me if we’re being honest. I brought it up to a priest friend and he said, “Francesca, a Masters in Divinity is basically something you get out of a Cracker Jack box, nobody takes it seriously. And going on about a Bachelor’s degree in anything is sad.” My priest friend said that. He said they’re scraping the bottom of the barrell. I thought that was harsh, but like I said, we’ll agree to disagree.

• Why are you so negative? Please tell me what qualifies in your opinion as an “expert.”

• spookchristian says:

Francesca probably knows that you are NOT an ‘ expert’..
        hee hee, ๐Ÿ™‚
        Her answer is so soo funny!!

• Francesca says:

I am a very “up” person, actually! Not a “negative Nancy” at all, Father.
        I guess, for me, an expert is someone who is well educated, respected, articulate, published and polished and has her act together. I would expect some well-known Catholic media people on my NYC stations. I would certainly not be interested in a “nobody.”

• spookchristian says:

Do nuns make ‘ Gluten free’ muffins then ?

• spookchristian says:

Mr Carrozza is a bit dim

13. Your lack of knowledge of the Catholic teaching on Transubstantiation is amazing! The nuns make bread; when the priest celebrated Mass and says the words Jesus used at the last supper: take this all of you and eat it, for this is my body…” Jesus Himself turns the bread and wine into His body and blood. So yes, that host from Buenos Aires was truly Jesus, body, soul, and divinity, and that’s what the medical tests proved.

Let me ask you this: Did Jesus truly give the apostles His body and blood at the last supper? I’ve never had anyone deny that to me. Why then did he do it? It was so that, by eating his flesh, they would be with him the next day on the cross. We do the same thing: by eating his flesh we are with him on the cross and are participating in the once for all sacrifice for sin that Jesus offered on the cross. His death becomes very real for us.

Also, have you never read St. Paul’s 1st letter to the Corinthians, “the cup that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ?” (1 Cor 10:16). You need to read these over very carefully. Reality check needed on your part, my friend!

I’m not your friend.

• spookchristian says:

I sent you a link, to my response to you.
      Those Dominicans really filed your mind with utter rubbish didn’t they ?? King James did not actually do the translation, he ‘ Authorized ‘ it to be done, by the best Hebrew and Greek scholars in England,
      using the most ancient manuscripts.
      As far as I know, it is actually the Jesuits, that are the so called teaching authority in the catholic so called church.

Weren’t the Dominicans in charge of the ‘ Inquisitions ‘ until the Jesuits came along and emasculated them.??
      Check out that link below anyway.

Francesca is right though, going on about a silly degree is a bit sad, and a bit ‘ cracker-jack-box ‘.. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Well, I can see that you’ve been very busy scouring the internet for any and all anti-Catholic posts you can find. But have you noticed through all of your posts that almost all your arguments are being made by posting other people’s opinions? Don’t you have your own thoughts? When you actually post your own words, they are usually just nasty insults. And you tell me I don’t know Christ?

Yes, you are correct that what you believe is ultimately between you and Him. I am not the Judge, nor should you fear my judgment; you need to fear His! You have automatically assumed that you speak for Jesus. Who authorized you to speak in His name? I was authorized by Cardinal O’Connor, a direct descendant in the ministry of the apostles. So I can pinpoint the origin of my authority. Where did your authority come from? And don’t try to tell me “from the Bible” or “because I follow Him”, for if that is true, I can state the same thing, thus your authority is also mine. Have you considered the possibility that Jesus will judge you severely for insulting and attacking the Church He created and for calling the Sacrament He gave us to unite us with His death and resurrection “a muffin”? Be careful, my friend! Jesus won’t allow you to use videos posted on Youtube in your defense; it will be you and He alone. The stakes are high!

I repeat what I said in a previous post: Those who disagree with us usually just agree to disagree; they don’t go on the warpath against us. I don’t agree with Protestant theology and I will gladly debate it when the opportunity presents itself, but I have not put myself on a one-man-crusade to wipe out Protestantism. You may not accept Catholicism and that is your prerogative, but your over-the-top hatred of Catholicism is causing you to make very un-Christlike comments and does not compel others to follow you. Only those with a similar mindset will agree. Do not allow your hatred for all things Catholic to allow you to be duped by other haters with factless attacks on the Church, such as is found in the videos you posted. When anger takes over us, we end up doing the Devil’s work for him, and maybe the one who is pleased at your attacks is not Christ but in fact Satan.

14. spookchristian says:

So your telling me, that Jesus really Really was in that muffin ?/

• Call it what you wish (you don’t offend me, you offend Jesus by calling it a muffin), but yes, that host is truly Jesus, body, soul and divinity. And that’s what the medical tests proved. Why have you dismissed the scientific evidence without a second glance?

It is a muffin.!!
        Jesus would not ind me calling it a muffin.
        Does it hurt Jesus when you bite into that muffin or what ??

• spookchristian says:

Do nuns do ‘ Gluten free’ muffins then ?

• spookchristian says:

The tests wee probably done by #Catholics with mucky ‘ Pie clamps ‘, and had been poking about somewhere equally as ungodly.

• No, as a matter of fact, the tests were done by respectable scientists who had no idea where the sample came from, such as Dr. Frederick Zugibe, Rockland County coroner and others with impeccable credentials.

As a side note, respectful dialogue is precisely that: respectful. Your insults only demonstrate your naivete and do nothing to advance your side of the argument. The only people you will attract by your silliness are those who already believe as you do. If you’re looking to convince people, be convincing, not puerile.

I would finally like to know why you are so angry about our belief in the Real Presence. People who disagree tend just to disagree. They don’t go around spewing bile unless they’re angry about something. Why are you so angry? Faithfully following Jesus brings peace of mind, not anger.

• spookchristian says:

You are not following Jesus though are you ?
        If you were, you would not be a #Catholic so called priest.

You are espousing things that are not Biblical, and do not even make sense.

In fat the dogma of transubstantiation is Witch-Craft.
        Don’t make assumptions about my feeling’s thank you.

• I take John 6:53-56 literally: Jesus said to them, โ€œVery truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. ” (John 6:53-57) How you can dismiss His command so flippantly is beyond me. For now, we’ll just leave it up to Jesus when we both stand in judgment before Him to decide who is following Him and who isn’t.

• spookchristian says:

Jesus never meant literal Flesh and Blood.
        He does not encourage cannibalism.

You obviously have NO discernment whatsoever, but then,if you did, you would not be a roman catholic would you ?
        As to whether one can determine as to whether one is follower of Jesus Christ or not, Scripture makes it quite plain in 2 John 9-11.
        And you really are NOT expressing /saying anything, that, is in line with God’s Word at all.

No surprises there then for me, after all, you are a roman catholic, and trained by the Jesuits, if you can call it training.

I suggest that you at least get yourself a proper Bible for once, instead of your Missal=Miss-a-lot-out, as I call it,
        and try a KJV/AV 1611 out for once.
        If you can find one, in your lack-luster library ?
        Scripture also fore-warns True Christians, to stay away from blood, and strangled.

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
        Acts 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
        Acts 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

As I said earlier, you need a reality check.

• If Jesus did not mean that literally, then what did he mean? Please explain what you believe He meant.

• spookchristian says:

How do you obtain this ‘ Flesh ‘ of Jesus Christ then ?
        It is by witchcraft,{ because you have NO way of obtaining any of that}, Jesus is in heaven, and anyway, he might object to you cutting lumps out of him.

…………………………….
        Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
        1 Corinthians 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
        1 Corinthians 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
        1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
        Galatians 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
        Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
        Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
        Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
        Colossians 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
        Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
        Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
        Hebrews 9:7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:
        Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
        IF you had spiritual insight into Scripture, you would know that, a lot of doctrine is ‘ spiritually discerned ‘. and you have illustrated that, you have NO discernment at all.
        I don’t care what qualifications that you have. they are meaningless, if your touting things, that are anti-Biblical, not only regarding your muffins, but other catholic dogmas also.

If you are a christian,{ and you are not } how come you do not know a basic doctrine regarding the body and the blood.??

• spookchristian says:

I would like to know how many muffins that you have eaten in all your years pretending to be a priest please ?

• We obtain the Eucharist by the power of Jesus working through the priest.

You still haven’t answered my question: if Jesus did not literally mean we must eat his flesh and drink his blood, then what do you think he meant by that line? If you’re going to reject my belief then you must have an alternative understanding to that belief. So what is your understanding of what Jesus meant in John 6?

• spookchristian says:

The bread and wine are symolic,Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

• No, that is not correct. Jesus didn’t say, “unless you eat bread and wine that is symbolic of my body and blood” he said “unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you do not have life within you.” The people who were listening to him understood exactly what he was saying. It sounded like cannibalism to them. When they objected, Jesus didn’t say, “Wait a minute! You misunderstood! I merely meant eat some bread that remembers me.” No, he said to them, “Does this shake your faith?” He didn’t clarify what he said; he reinforced it.

How about 1 Corinthians 10:16: “Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ?” St. Paul affirmed the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist too!

• spookchristian says:

If you knew you would certainly not remain a catholic.
      I do not pretend to speak for Jesus at all, in fact, I refer only to Scripture, of which, you have none, to back up your blasphemous dogma of transubstantiation.

How you can possibly think, that you can put Jesus into a muffin, I do not know ?

Cardinal Cormack Murphy O’Connor, if that is the person that you refer to, is a Pedophile enabler, who allowed certain so called priests, to carry on in their so called ministry, even though they had been abusing children, or at least accused of it.

A descendant in the ministry of an apostle?? what poppycock..There is no-one, alive, who has the right to claim that title, of Apostle, as they do not/cannot qualify as one.

I mam allowed to post videos on Muffins if I want to..
      In fact I shall make my own video, and send the link to you.

I am not on the warpath at all, I merely wish to expose the silliness of hose false teaching’s, that people like you keep touting.
      Not just Catholics, but Muslims,JW’s,Mormons etc..

I am on no crusade either..after all, I am not a catholic.
      I do not hate catholic’s at all, just their false teaching’s/dogmas e.t.c…

If you see my response to your belief in transubstantiation, as an attack, then that is up to you, but I refute that demonic dogma, on the grounds that it is of the devil and satan himself.

Anyway, I am going now, to plan a video n the Muffin and will share it at least a 100 times on twitter, and will post it on WordPress also..
      watch this space.

• You continue to prove my point! You don’t offer solid evidence to defend your beliefs. Instead, you merely deny what I say and offer insults. That is not responsible argumentation or apologetics.

It is obvious that you will never convince me that Catholicism isn’t the truth established and revealed by Christ, and I will probably never convince you that it is. We are t an obvious impasse. At this point, I will only suggest this: There are so many real enemies of Christ in the world that we should both be spending our time and energy combatting rather than each other. Would it not be better if we joined in our common belief in Jesus to fight the real enemy rather than each other? Satan clearly knows that the best way for him to get his work done is to divide Jesus’ believers and pit them against each other. By doing what we are doing, we let him win. I don’t want that, and I’m certain you don’t either. So why don’t we quit the attack on each other and fight the true enemy. Deal?

• spookchristian says:

deleted that posting that i sent you a link to.

15. Jean Blair says:

Wow! Can I have your autograph? I’m sure you’ll do a great job! Congratulations! So proud of you!

Sent from my iPhone

• spookchristian says:

So you are another one of these people,that think a bunch of nuns, can get a couple of tons of flour, make millions of muffins, and distribute them around the world, and then you so called priests, do whatever it is, that you think that your doing, and then your muffin turns into Jesus,
      then catholic โ€˜s eat it,
      digest it,
      pooh it out,
      โ€ฆโ€ฆand that is what you call receiving Jesus.?

You need a reality check mister, as well as a proper Bible, and stop listening to all that Jesuit filth, that they keep filling your mind with.
      And while I am at it, you have no right to refer to yourself as Fr..read Mathew 23v9
      zdfd

• Well, YOU explain what happened in Buenos Aires! YOU explain why the Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano is still around after 1300 years and that modern SECULAR science has declared the sample is living human heart tissue. You can scoff all you want, but you must refute the scientific evidence if you wish to be credible.

Here’s another question for you: have you considered the possibility that we are right and that the Eucharist truly is the actual Body and Blood of Jesus? Why is it better to believe that it isn’t true? If it is, the positive ramifications for us as human beings are tremendous! Think about it! You may be mocking a belief that if you took all the energy you are spending ridiculing the belief and started accepting would change your life!

• spookchristian says:

So nuns can churn out millions of Jesus Christs every week? just by mixing flour and water.
        Reality check needed.!!

• spookchristian says:

Why would you want an autograph ??